Harbor Blvd. showing Disneyland and some of the many fine motels which are found throughout the area.
when you see something you wanna reblog but refresh the page
- Review Games
- Spirit Week
MUTUALIZES MACBOOK GIVEAWAY
As you all know, i host a lot of giveaways and my last two recently ended. If you want proof that they were legit go here. This macbook was originally going to be given away a few months ago but i changed blogs and kinda forgot about it as i had other giveaways running. I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life. Our family is pretty well off so none of us need to sell it for money. It was mine for a while and is in great condition and will be reformatted so nothing is on it. :)
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until May 20th, 2014 (australian date) to reblog this post. A winner will be chosen using a generator and then I will message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post their URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- MacBook pro
- Original box
- Charger cable
- keyboard cover (blue)
- 32gb USB stick
Ends on May 20th, 2014 (australian date)
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
lupita is the best
If you listen to the end of tangled…. Rapunzel and Eugene didnt get married until several years later
same with Aladdin and jasmine!
And Belle was trapped in that castle for months with Beast; I’m pretty sure at least a year.
Also Tiana and her prince were together as frogs for an indeterminate length of time before they married.
Tumblr gets schooled by the Disney fandom
Also let’s not forget Aurora was betrothed (which uhh, was a thing and some places still is).
Cinderella had to be locked in her home away from her prince whilst she knew he was looking for her.
I love how no one is trying to defend Ariel and Snow.
When Ariel was permanently turned back into a human by her father, we don’t know how much time passed between that day and their wedding.
Snow was under the sleeping curse for at least half a year. Remember the lovely commentary animated films used to do? At the end of the film, it states, “The Prince, who had searched far and wide, heard of the maiden who slept in the glass coffin.” Additionally, it shows changes in season.
And finally we don’t even see a marriage between The Prince and Snow.
Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans about Jeremy Renner. (x)
Avengers in a Nutshell: Captain America
View more: Thor